God's Challange: To pray for a God sized goal bigger than you can do.
God's Answer: Spark a "Movement" that will launch one million missionaries into the harvest.
- Goal: Reach Every Tribe, Tongue, People, Nation
- Priority: Unreached/Unengaged
- Means: Equip and Send Out Saints into the harvest
- Focus: Mentoring and Equiping Pastors and Leaders around the world
Goal: One million self replicating missionaries from the whole Body of Christ working to produce disciples making disciples of Jesus Christ in every people.
Matt 28:18-20 “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”-NASB
Priority: Unreached/Unengaged Peoples
- Peoples that already have the Gospel: 46.3% world’s population. 96.7% Missionaries
Unreached/Unengaged Peoples: 53.7% world’s population 3.3% Missionaries
Statistics-World Christian Database, 2015,*Barrett and Johnson. 2001. World Christian Trends, pg. 656, and  Atlas of Global Christianity 2009
Gateway’s Strategy is to Focus on Mentoring and Equipping Pastors and Leaders
2 Tim. 2:2 “The things which you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses, entrust these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.”
- Self Replicating Church leaders in the nations: keys to building and sustaining a movement of Christ among unreached peoples
- Equipping church leaders in areas already reached: the key in building the base for sending self replicating missionaries to train others
- Equipping self replicating leaders in the nations in their own context: they are already targeted to work among unreached peoples and are the most effective means of completing the challenge of the million missionary movement
For disciple-making leaders to be effective they have to be:
- Called: Gateway Center teams coach those who have a heart for mission and help them define their call.
- Equipped: Gateway Center offers seminars, mentoring, strategic warfare training, mission training in Biblical and cultural aspects, training in discipleship and church planting. Short-term mission opportunities help candidates gain experience.
- Sent: Gateway works with churches and individuals to help both those who are sent and those who send to form a team. 1 Sam 30:24- “..those who stay have equal share as those who go…”
- Covered with Prayer: Gateway teams equip churches, leaders, and missionaries through training in intercession as well as assistance in forming prayer teams.